Bill Cosby finally responds to sex assault allegations

By  |  0 Comments

Video has emerged of Bill Cosby’s only known response to recent allegations that he drugged and raped several women.

In the previously unreleased footage filmed during a November 6 interview, the US actor appears noticeably agitated when probed over the long-standing claims.”There’s no response,” Cosby tells the AP interviewer.

With his wife Camille by his side, he continues: “And I’ll tell you why. I don’t want to compromise your integrity, but I don’t talk about it.”

But moments later, Cosby has a change of heart.

He demands that his comments regarding the allegations are never aired, as his publicist chastises the reporter for asking the question in the first place.

“I would appreciate it if it was scuttled,” Cosby says.

In a statement the AP said they had chosen to release the clip now in light of further sexual assault accusations made against the veteran comedian.

It was left out of the original interview, which was about 50 artworks loaned out by the Cosby family.

Pressure continues to mount on Cosby as NBC pulled the plug on a new sitcom and Netflix postponed a planned special.

The double setback came after a lawyer for the 77-year-old dismissed the claims of a string of attacks made by several women as “decade-old, discredited allegations.”

In other recent charges made public, a woman claimed on Sunday that she was drugged and raped by Cosby in 1969.

So far, Cosby himself has refused to comment publicly on the issue.

The storm engulfing Cosby erupted last month when comedian Hannibal Buress branded him a rapist during a stand-up show in Philadelphia – a clip that went viral.

•Sport writer/blogger • Media strategist •Good citizen of Nigeria and Social Media Evangelist and a core die hard Real Madrid fan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *